THREE STATEROOMS · ENSUITES · 6 GUESTS
Purpose built for private luxury charters, Whitsunday Bliss has three private double ensuite cabins with numerous features to provide comfort and entertainment. Enjoy the best of the Whitsundays at your leisure as your skipper will ensure an itinerary is tailor made to you, choosing the destinations you want to visit and seeing the very best the Whitsundays has to offer.
SALOON AND ACCOMMODATION
The spacious fully air-conditioned saloon includes a comfortable dining and lounge area with panoramic views of the Whitsundays and includes an entertainment system with satellite TV. Each double cabin have their own plasma TV's also air-conditioned with individual climate controls for the perfect overnight temperature. Each ensuite has heated towel rails to keep towels fluffy and dry for after water activities in the cooler months (May - September).
COCKPIT AND FORE DECK
The large cockpit affords the luxury of space and comfort to enjoy sunset drinks and platters with the added feature of a foredeck sun lounge to soak up the suns rays or watch a spectacular sun set. Literally one step from the boarding deck on the back of the boat will take you in to the coral tropical waters for a swim or snorkel. All equipment is provided for your in water activities such as your mask, snorkel, fins and stinger suits.
An internationally experienced Skipper is at the helm of your exclusive private charter while a qualified chef prepares restaurant quality meals using the freshest of local ingredients to satisfy event the fussiest of taste buds. All meals, bottled water, soft-drinks tea and espresso coffee are included in the charter fee leaving you to sit back and relax and enjoy the beautiful surrounds of the Whitsunday Islands. Guests are welcome to bring your own (BYO) alcohol on board with plenty of storage and refrigerator space to keep it cool.
The Whitsundays are abound with activities including bushwalking and snorkeling. Your crew will be more than happy to take you to the best snorkel sites and bushwalks on offer, just remember to bring your camera! If you're keen to learn a little about sailing and take the helm on 'Whitsunday Bliss' the crew will show 'you the ropes' or just relax and listen to the water lapping on the hull as you sail in silence around the islands.
- Exclusive private use of 'Whitsunday Bliss' for up to 6 guests with a 60hp outboard tender
- Fully crewed with a professional, experienced, local skipper and qualified chef
- Qualified chef to prepare all meals using fresh local produce
- Espresso machine with freshly ground coffee & onboard ice maker
- Bottled Water, soft drinks, tea and espresso coffee, are available throughout the day
- Linen – All Bedding, Bath and Beach Towels
- Snorkelling – Tuition, Equipment & Stinger Suits (Note - We supply regular Snorkel masks - if you require a prescription snorkel mask, these can be hired from Aqua Dive at Abell Point North Marina Village)
- Great Barrier Reef Marine Park & National Park Fees
- Fuel Surcharges for Vessel and Tender
*'Whitsunday Bliss' does not provide or sell sea sickness tablets. Please bring these with you if you require them.
Abell Point Marina at 9am | Returns Abell Point Marina 3pm on last day of charter
Hamilton Island* at 10am | Returns Hamilton Island 2pm on last day of charter
*Hamilton Island departures incur a $250 marina levie fee
5 Days/ 4 Nights $15,060
6 Days/ 5 Nights $18,080
7 Days/ 6 Nights $21,090
8 Days/ 7 Nights $24,100
2 Days/ 1 Night $6,050
3 Day/ 2 Nights $9,040
4 Days/ 3 Nights $12,050
Longer charter periods upon request